This is one of my all time favorite pictures of our twinsies.

They were acting particularly cranky one morning and it was not even close to nap time. Like any awesome mother would do I put a movie on for them, went off to get some work done and came back to find them sleeping like little angels.
Which I am learning is the general trend in toddlerdom: angel to demon* and back again in 5 seconds flat. It really is quite impressive (and exhausting).
*Demon might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's quicker to say than "whiny, tired, screaming frustrated 18 month old"

They were acting particularly cranky one morning and it was not even close to nap time. Like any awesome mother would do I put a movie on for them, went off to get some work done and came back to find them sleeping like little angels.
Which I am learning is the general trend in toddlerdom: angel to demon* and back again in 5 seconds flat. It really is quite impressive (and exhausting).
*Demon might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's quicker to say than "whiny, tired, screaming frustrated 18 month old"
2 comments:
So cute! I love their positions. Great picture.
Post a Comment