Thursday, May 31, 2012

bathtub art

The boys are slowly out growing that crayon eating phase and we needed something to spice up our bath time routine so I decided to break out the bath crayons I bought a few months back.

Winner!



We They had the best time coloring in the bath and it has definitely become a favorite bath time activity. Best part is the clean up is easy and I don't have to worry about the coloring on anything important.

I also love that it is a nice colorful addition to their otherwise boring/stark bathroom.

Hooray for bathtub art!

(I would also love to hear any ideas on fun bath time games/toys!)

1 comment:

Tianna said...

We bought foam letters at Walmart and foam bath blocks on Amazon. Kessa can now build towers that float on water and find the letters in her name. Also, foam when wet sticks to walls. So that's fun, too.