I was really looking forward to Easter with the boys this year, it being the first they'd really be able to participate in. Sadly, we were in the midst of hand-foot-mouth (I promise some day I'll stop referencing that) so we couldn't go to our church's Easter egg hunt (sad day!). Instead we had a little impromptu egg hunt at home. First we did one inside, in the boys' room. They loved it and were much better at finding the eggs than I anticipated.
They thought opening the eggs was really cool.

And looking at the treats inside!
They thought opening the eggs was really cool.
And looking at the treats inside!
Actually eating the treats? not so much. Turns out our fellas don't really like jelly beans and Swedish fish even though their genetics on both sides predispose them to like both of those treats, especially the Swedish fish.
1 comment:
Finding eggs is great fun! Our girls requested we hide them again, and they also took turns hiding them too this year!
Post a Comment