We got the boys a sand and water table. We fill both sides with water so I guess it's technically just a water table. They love it! But apparently it's gotten a little boring because this how they play with it now:

This picture just screams "get those children a kiddie pool, stat!"
(of course we did and they love it as well, but that's for another post)
These are their "cheese" faces, which just make me laugh.
This picture just screams "get those children a kiddie pool, stat!"
(of course we did and they love it as well, but that's for another post)
These are their "cheese" faces, which just make me laugh.
Gavin is dipping is hand in the water and then slurping what he can off his fingers. Yes, he does this often. Yes, I've tried giving him a nice fresh clean cup of water which he refuses. Yes, this means I change the water in that table often.
Meanwhile Andrew is trying to stick a piece of chalk down the hole where the umbrella is supposed to go. He succeeded and I haven't been able to get it out yet. Eh, umbrellas are overrated anyway, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment