It looks kind of puny in the pictures, but in real life it is actually pretty big. Funky, I know and it doesn't really coordinate with the rest of my decor, but I had too much fun creating it not to put it up:)
Some smaller pieces I did that probably won't ever be displayed but were very fun to make:
Alas, I think I'll have to stick to the whole grad school thing:)
5 comments:
You are so creative. I love all the colors and I think the small ones are neat too. Talk about having fun with fabric. So how did you make them exactly. Is their a trick to it?
I love them! I think they should definitely get displayed.
i love these!!!
Katy-
You are so creative and amazing. It looks like you had so much fun doing that! Your apartment is coming together beautifully. I hope you are starting to feel at home.
As one who has recently visited the Smithsonian Museum of Modern Art (that may not be the exact title, but it's still true!) in Washington,D.C.- I can positively affirm that your work (especially the large canvas) could easily match those on the walls there. Seriously! I'm not sure why you think you SHOULDN'T quit your day job?! Make a few more and sell them on ebay. That's my advice!
Post a Comment