While I am undeniably not a quilter or sewing guru it turned out better than I expected. Someday I'm going to print out a picture of the library and iron it onto the middle white square. More importantly however, I ended up using a nice quality polar fleece so it is extremely cozy and the perfect size for me to snuggle up with and watch a movie--yes!
This is just a blog about the latest and greatest happenings in my life
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Ode to the library
I spent four years working at the library at BYU and I wanted to commemorate that era of my life some how. Each year we got a library t-shirt and I decided to make a little blanket out of mine. Here is the (mostly) finished product:


While I am undeniably not a quilter or sewing guru it turned out better than I expected. Someday I'm going to print out a picture of the library and iron it onto the middle white square. More importantly however, I ended up using a nice quality polar fleece so it is extremely cozy and the perfect size for me to snuggle up with and watch a movie--yes!
While I am undeniably not a quilter or sewing guru it turned out better than I expected. Someday I'm going to print out a picture of the library and iron it onto the middle white square. More importantly however, I ended up using a nice quality polar fleece so it is extremely cozy and the perfect size for me to snuggle up with and watch a movie--yes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun blanket and looks really cozy too. That's a great way to use those t-shirts.
excellent! I love it! Look at you doing all this cool and crazy stuff. Sewing. Assembling couches. Etc.
Katy,
After reading all your posts since you left Utah, I've decided that I miss you like CRAZY!! I need to come visit, soon! But, oh, what am I to do without you! ;) Love you!
Emily
I think that is way cute! Nice work.
I love the library! You are so talentfed! Yay!
I love it... and love that you will be watching movies with it since that is what you did best at the library!
by far the coolest quilt ever! nice work!
Post a Comment