But it is what it is and no amount of queasiness will bring them back. I have learned my lesson and am backing things up like crazy! I plan on posting more on here and facebook so that should something along those lines happen again we won't have lost so much.
Ah, on that depressing note how about some pictures of our sweet little men?!
It has been a real scorcher of a summer here. One of the boys' favorite ways to keep cool is to play in the pool. Especially, if Daddy plays with them.
{Oh how I wish this picture was in focus!! It captures perfectly the beautiful chaos of these three playing together.}
{Andrew and Dad}
{Gav and Dad: I LOVE their matching expressions!}
{Silly Drew splashing away}
{A rare shot of Gavin's face. He so anti looking at the camera these days!}
Nate wanted to get a picture with a boy on each shoulder. This is the best we got:
And then it went downhill from there real fast:
hahaha!
{Look at that sweet little mug!}
They had a great time pouring water on Daddy's back to keep him cool.
He of course was nice enough to return the favor
{Love his facial expression. He loved it!}
Hooray for wading pools!!











No comments:
Post a Comment