Our two fellas are getting increasingly creative in their play. It is fun to watch the ideas they come up with.
Andrew was trying with all his might to put his chair onto the computer chair. Once he succeeded he fussed until I helped him sit in it.
{very pleased with himself}
Gavin, of course, wanted a turn, but Andrew wasn't about to give up his throne so we had to make do with the craft table.
{Happy guy!}
He decided he was more in the mood for lounging than sitting.
Then I think the garbage truck showed up, which is pretty exciting when you're 2 (ish).
Gavin was making me nervous sliding his chair all around the table so I moved him over to the couch and of course Andrew wanted to follow suit.
{I believe this was the point that Gav started asking/demanding a snack: nack? nack! nack? nack!}
This was pretty benign exploring of the environment episode. I imagine future dynamic duo escapades will be bit more interesting :)





1 comment:
Cute cute boys. I just love that they have each other all day every day.
Post a Comment