You might recall from this post that our Mom mentioned we don't like the texture of our front mat.
Well, we feel the same way about grass, but our parents think exposing us to such things is a good idea.
We aren't so sure.
Well, we feel the same way about grass, but our parents think exposing us to such things is a good idea.
We aren't so sure.
Really, Mom? Is this absolutely necessary?
Hmmmm, well maybe it's not quite as bad as I thought, but I still don't like it.
Look at the bright side, at least we managed to get outside...
2 comments:
The boys can type and do blog posts already? Wow, they are destined to be the next Steve Jobs and Bill Gates!
Juan and I love to torture Amelia with things she doesn't like. Not torture, but you know, it's so fun to watch them adapt. It's got to be good for them psychologically too, right?
Post a Comment