Some days I feel like human jungle gym:

{Notice Gavin trying to push Andrew off? Yeah they really like their personal space and personal Mommy time these days}
But the good news is that I really kind of love it.
{Clapping! A favorite activity around these parts.}
I'm not the only thing they are scaling these days. Andrew loves to climb, um, anything. Seriously, he finds the funniest places to lounge (like sitting backwards in his car seat), he can climb up on me unassisted, zips up the stairs in no time flat (we really have to watch him, he's snuck past us a couple of times!) , empties the book case then climbs in...and you know Gavin is never far behind.
This makes me more than a little nervous about the next year or so with these two!
{Notice Gavin trying to push Andrew off? Yeah they really like their personal space and personal Mommy time these days}
But the good news is that I really kind of love it.
{Clapping! A favorite activity around these parts.}
I'm not the only thing they are scaling these days. Andrew loves to climb, um, anything. Seriously, he finds the funniest places to lounge (like sitting backwards in his car seat), he can climb up on me unassisted, zips up the stairs in no time flat (we really have to watch him, he's snuck past us a couple of times!) , empties the book case then climbs in...and you know Gavin is never far behind.
This makes me more than a little nervous about the next year or so with these two!
1 comment:
I'm just imagining you sitting in Relief Society with two 16-month-olds...At least maybe there's less to get into in a setting like that. We have some friends who gated off an entire room in their house to let their toddler son roam around in. Seems smart!
Post a Comment