Thursday, October 27, 2011

One of a Kind

I fantasize one day of owning a Silhouette crafty cutting machine which I would use to make funny and adorable clothing for my twinsies.
(peat, repeat; copy, paste; I distract, I destruct; the possibilities are really endless)

It's not that I can't make those cute shirts without a Silhouette, it just takes more time and effort both of which are in short supply around our house.

Well thank goodness for Aunts!

A big thank you to the boys' Aunt Angela for making this one happen.


So funny!

2 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Hahaha! Those are awesome! And I want a Silhouette, too . . . I keep hoping that I'll be able to find one for cheap on Craigslist or KSL since the new model has come out, but no luck yet :-(

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.