Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For those of you who might wonder...

I really love this post by one of my friends. Especially the part about the blog turning into a photo gallery of her baby (she has a really cute baby though so I don't think anyone minds). This really resonated with me as I've, admittedly, been feeling a bit self conscious about this blog and what it has become: an all things twins forum (which I'm in the process of coming to terms with). And well there is a similar phenomenon occurring in my day to day life, which has also turned into an all things twins extravaganza (I'm also coming to terms with this). But as I look over this blog I realize that the little bit of me amidst all the baby stuff is missing. So I'm going to work on eeking out a little space for me on this blog (hopefully in my day to day life as well).
So for those of you who might wonder what happened to me over the last 4+ months (I include myself on this list!), I'm still here, a little different, but still me.
But don't expect to hear any less about these two


After all this blog promises to be about the latest and greatest in my life and this two darlings are most definitely the latest AND greatest.

2 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh, they are so darling! And I'm looking forward to hearing about you again, too! :-)

Marble Madness said...

I sure hope so! Those 2 are SO cute! I love seeing pictures of them!