Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Sicky Mcsickersons...

This is what our new last name should be. Our household currently boasts 4 infected ears (all the boys), most likely 2 cases of RSV (which means breathing treatments for Gav. lovely.), and a whole lot of congestion and nose blowing (or nose aspirating if you are in the under 6 month crowd. Which is  usually accompanied by a whole lot of complaining {READ: screaming}).

We've had three visits to the pediatrician this week.

But I can't complain too much because my poor sick babies are generally their cheerful selves; despite their infected ears, raspy lungs, and runny noses.Which is more than I can say for their mother who is also battling a cold. See my kids are already teaching me things.

But we are trying to keep up our spirits here and hoping this cold passes sooner rather than later.
(After 4.5 weeks I think we've earned it)

While organizing pictures of the boys I came across some classics I'd forgotten about. One night, many moons ago, I set Andrew down at the end of our bed and he promptly fell asleep. Despite being unconscious he let us know just how he felt about being laid so close to Daddy's feet.


Ok so maybe we're stretching it a bit, but it sure was funny.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are some funny pictures. I so sorry you guys aren't filling well. How miserable. Hope health & good spirits return quickly.