Thursday, April 3, 2008

To Purdue or Purdon't...that is the question

So it's official! I just officially accepted Purdue's offer and I'm heading to Indiana in August. Yikes! It's funny I was hoping that it would really come down to just one decision and it did. There wasn't really anything I didn't like about Purdue and there was plenty to like (i.e. money to pay for school--yesssss!) and none of the other schools I applied to panned out at all.

Now I just have to pass all my classes this semester...

3 comments:

Amanda S. said...

Katy! CONGRATS! I have been meaning to ask you about your intentions. Now I know. That is awesome, awesome, awesome.

Carly said...

Whoot WHOOO!! I am so excited for you! Indiana, watch out! Congrats. I can't wait to talk to you in person and get all the details :)

rachel b. said...

Yay! Congratulations!