

So I did it. I dressed up in my oversized graduation cap and wrinkly gown and walked across the stage--I'm done! Most of my family wasn't able to make it to see me in all my glory, but they all called me and wished me well which I really appreciate. Sarah was able to make it and we had a lot of fun with her family. Oh and Chris did rouse himself (or rather Mom did with a phone call) to be there and of course Mom was there too which was great. I was so glad they were all there!
So like I said before my graduation cap was too big. I think they made a mistake in giving me a large cap--oops! I tried bobby pinning it, but I didn't have any black bobby pins so they showed up really bad. Next best thing--double sided tape! Stuck a little to my forehead and it did the trick, plus it makes for better pictures than bobby pins. haha!

2 comments:
Hooray! I am excited that you have finished this step and get to move on to the next one. Breathe a sigh of relief... the semester is over!
Congrats Katy! I bet it feels so good to be done. When do you move?
Post a Comment