Sunday, December 9, 2012

A day of play

I feel like I've been slacking in my picture taking duties over the last few months so I've been trying to be more conscientious about getting the camera out. I had a little photo shoot with them as they played the other day. They are getting to a point where they almost like getting their pictures taken...almost. Nate had the genius idea of flipping our play structure on its side and just like that it is like having a whole new toy! (I'm so glad I married him!)


{Drew happy boy}

{Gavin}


{He's oh so sweet...when he wants to be!}

{peekaboo with Gavin}

{Peekaboo with Drew}

{The toddler version of "The Thinker"}

They are oh so sweet when they play together.
 
 


{Sweet baby feet in the sun}

{Drew loves my chapstick and will steal it any chance he gets}
 
 

{Tools are a new favorite toy  around here}


Tomorrow these two turn 2! We love them so much!

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I cannot get over those smiles! Such a fun photo shoot.

Viral Vacation 2021 said...

Tipping the toy sideways is GREAT, Nate! I'll keep that idea in mind for future use.