I was so excited to introduce my boys to the wonder of finger painting. I loved to finger paint as a kid. Who am I kidding I still love finger painting! I even went so far as to make homemade paints last year for them, ones that wouldn't do any harm if they ingested them. And....we never used them, they went bad, and I threw them away. Turns out finger painting is one of those activities you need to plan a little bit for (i.e. time to make paints, set up, and most of all clean up afterwards). Well truth be told I am a terrible planner (I'm working on it!) so it took me a while to finally get my act together, make another set of paints, and introduce my sweet boys to the wonderful world of finger painting. It only took me a year, but I did it! And boy did they love it.
{Gavin}
{Gavin}
By the end they started playing this game where they'd rub their hands in the finger paints and then rub their hands all over their heads. They would copy each other and it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment