Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hand-foot-mouth

Hand-foot-mouth has officially made a visit to our home. Ugh! The boys have been super miserable the last week and not sleeping at night. It's been rough. The boys are pretty much recovered at this point. But as soon as they were at the tail end of the disease I got it (just the cherry on top of a very stressful week). It is very uncommon for adults to get hand-foot-mouth I just happen to be one of unlucky exceptions.

The long and short of it is the post about Gavin is coming just as soon as we are all up and going again. Until then wish us luck!

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Oh yuck, I am so sorry! I don't know much about it, but sounds terrible. Hope you get well soon so you can have fun with those cute boys!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Wow! Ouch. I'm so sorry to hear that and very interested to hear the whole story of how you discovered you had it. Let me know what I can do for you! Hang in there.