Another month has come and gone and I can hardly believe how big our two little men are getting. February was a sleep deprived blur thanks to teething and a whole lot of sickness. Here's hoping March is a better month!
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures in February (see above), but here's a little of what we (or rather the boys) have been up to.
Learning to use a spoon! Well, it lasts all of one bite before they toss those spoons over the side of their high chairs in favor of eating with their hands.
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures in February (see above), but here's a little of what we (or rather the boys) have been up to.
Learning to use a spoon! Well, it lasts all of one bite before they toss those spoons over the side of their high chairs in favor of eating with their hands.
It got all two quiet one afternoon and knowing that can't mean anything good I hustled to see what the boys were up to. Oh only knocking over the stroller (not on top of anyone, thank goodness!) and inspecting it.
I decided to let them have at it (thank you sleep deprived haze) and went back to what I was doing. When I came back to check on the damages I found them perched on the bench behind our front door. I guess they are now tall enough to climb up there :)
They couldn't have been more pleased with themselves. Too funny! They are quickly transitioning into being two very busy toddlers. They definitely keep life interesting :) They are also starting to talk (ball, no, all done, please, oh yeah!, mama, baby, Elmo, and more I can't think of in this moment as well as a slew of animal noises). They walk like champs and love nothing better than to have a big area to run around in, like say Sam's Club (yes, we have taken our children to Sam's Club on a Friday night with the express purpose of letting them get their wiggles out). They give each other hugs and kisses (it's even cuter than you might be imagining it) and love to help give back rubs to mom or dad (also very very very cute). They continue to amaze and delight us daily with their sweetness and growth. They look more like little boys everyday. The days of babyhood are definitely behind us.
Hopefully March will bring some warmer weather and a renewed energy for capturing these two on film!
2 comments:
Sickness is not fun, but the winter is wrapping up, so that's good news! Oh my goodness, I cannot wait until my girls give each other hugs and kisses. They are so so sweet and adorable. Those smiles, they are just the best smilers.
They are too cute! And they are in such a fun stage, busy but fun. I just love seeing all these pictures of your adorable boys! ;)
Post a Comment