Thursday, January 27, 2011

They grow so fast...

A friend of mine sent me this adorable picture of some twins.

{picture can be found here}

While we were feeding the twins one night we were talking about this picture and how we wished we had one of our little guys like this. Nathan thought it still might be possible to get one, but I was a bit more skeptical. The twins were happily drowsy from their feeding so we thought we'd give it a shot. Enjoy the results:


Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Take 5

Take 6

Yeah I'm pretty sure we missed our window of opportunity for an adorable picture like that.
hahahahahahahahaha!
They keep us laughing.

4 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh my goodness, take 4 had me laughing out loud! They are ADORABLE! I was so exhausted Forrest's first couple weeks that I didn't even try to take any cute newborn pictures, and I definitely regret it now. I LOVE their Christmas box picture--that is so sweet!

Amy said...

How funny. They look so cute

Erika said...

So cute anyways!! What fun!

Nicki said...

that's fantastic