hahahahaha...oh dear. It continues forever huh? First you aren't "big" enough, then your title is "the one whose having twins"...and now freak of nature! ;) Hehe. Nope you aren't. awesome video. So great cause its so painfully true!
Yeah, that's a great video. Seriously, you can never please people. Others always want to know all the details of your fertility and mothering patterns and think it's their business. So funny.
Hahaha. I have kids, but not twins, so not something I can really relate to. Hilarious though. Hope it really not all that true, what I headache. Congrats on your boys. They're adorable.
3 comments:
hahahahaha...oh dear. It continues forever huh? First you aren't "big" enough, then your title is "the one whose having twins"...and now freak of nature! ;) Hehe. Nope you aren't. awesome video. So great cause its so painfully true!
Yeah, that's a great video. Seriously, you can never please people. Others always want to know all the details of your fertility and mothering patterns and think it's their business. So funny.
Hahaha. I have kids, but not twins, so not something I can really relate to. Hilarious though. Hope it really not all that true, what I headache. Congrats on your boys. They're adorable.
Post a Comment