Sunday, April 4, 2010

Of Easter

Happy Easter everyone! This is a mostly picture post:

{My husband is talented at making pancakes of all shapes and sizes. I have a feeling our kids are going to really appreciate his skills someday. I know I do!}

Our Adventures in Dying Easter Eggs
{using silk ties}


You can find a tutorial for these eggs here. We like how they turned out, but are planing on trying out some different methods next year to see what works best.

Happy Easter!


5 comments:

James and Shawna said...

Great idea, thanks! And I think your kids will love your husband's pancake abilities!

Cami and Juan said...

Those are the best colored eggs I've seen. Way cool.

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Wow, those are the coolest eggs ever! And the pancakes are incredible . . . mine aren't even very good circles, much less more exciting shapes :-(

rachel b. said...

Oops. That last comment was me, signed in under the wrong account. I didn't want you to sit and puzzle over who it could possibly have been :-)

Emily said...

Fancy!