Friday, February 5, 2010

Time Flies

Wow it is amazing how time flies. It's hard to believe that it has been two months since I posted on here. We had a great Christmas and New Years break which was over all too soon. We celebrated 6 months of marriage, too! Nathan has been interviewing for internships and we'll find out at the end of February where we are headed come August . Exciting!

A new semester has begun and it a busy one! A heavy course load plus my thesis has me feeling some what overwhelmed, but I'm really doing well all things considered. I plan on proposing my thesis this semester and then defending over the summer. It's hard to believe the end is so close! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can (hey it worked for the little-engine-that-could, why not me? :))

Overall, we're doing good. Working hard and excited about what is ahead for us.

In the spirit of catching up, here's an overview of what we've been up to the past two months.

3 comments:

Carly said...

SO fun! It looks like you've had a great holiday season. Good luck with that thesis (you can, you can, you can!)

ps. I just finished your wedding present last night (don't get your hopes up too high... it's not that it was so elaborate that it too me six months to make, just that it took me six months to start!)... now let's see if I can mail in before the next six months are up!

rachel b. said...

Yay, I'm glad you posted again! Looks like you've been having fun!

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear how you guys are doing. I was wondering. Wow, thesis time already. You are busy.