The verdict is in. We are officially headed to....
University of South Carolina
We're very excited! This was Nathan's top choice and in a year where it was extra hard to even get an internship we are feeling blessed that not only did he get an internship, but that he gets to go where he really wanted to go. So come July/August we'll be headed to Columbia, SC to officially trade off our Boilermaker mascot for an infinitely more random one,
the USC Gamecocks.
Which we honestly couldn't be happier about :)

6 comments:
Hooray! I like good news.
Congratulations. It's nice to get your top choice. So what will you be doing while he's interning?
Congratulations! South Carolina sounds awesome.
COngratulations!! That's so so awesome. South Carolina is beautiful... or so I hear. I bet it's a relief to know where you're going!
I love it! Congrats! South Carolina will be so fun for you both!
Hooray for your top choice! What a fun little adventure. How long does he intern for?
Post a Comment