Our First Christmas
We had happy quiet Christmas, just the two of us this year.
We got a REAL tree (yes!) and after a few unsuccessful attempts to trim the trunk of our tree with various tools we had on hand, we found a neighbor with a saw we could borrow. The right tools make all the difference!
Us in front of the tree Christmas morning:
Nathan loves blue lights so we had a blue Christmas tree this year. Hard to take pictures of, but very pretty to look at in real life :)
I also made an attempt at making us stockings. Haha! Wow this ended up being a bigger project than I expected. Working without a pattern, they ended up looking more like REAL stockings (narrow toes) than what I was going for. I learned a lot, so hopefully the next time around they will turn out more as planned.
2 comments:
do i hear homemade body scrubs? please email me some of those delicious recipes! Bises, J
He made them himself. What a Guy! Glad you had a nice Christmas.
Post a Comment