So Halloween is sort of a big deal out here which is funny to me. Our church group had a murder mystery dinner/costume party on Halloween which was a lot of fun. It has been a while since I really dressed up for Halloween so it was kind of fun to get the creative juices flowing---a little more awkward to wear the finished product in public--hahaha! But really it was fun. Here are some pics of the costumes from the party. I was way impressed with people and it ended up being a really good time and LOTS of people dressed up...this is just a fraction of the fun costumes.


Granny-------------------------------------------- Flower in pot and Jolly Green Giant


Man in the Yellow Hat --------------------------He's a Lumberjack and that's ok
o


Boxer, Man in YH, Flower------------------------------------------------ Human Error


Flower, Vampire, Fairy -------------------------------------------Mario Brothers
2 comments:
Is Human Error who I think it is?
Those are some great costumes, so creative and awesome. WOW The flower in the part looks so pretty ;)
You are awesome. Way to be so creative and fun! I think about you all the time... off having adventures on the other side of the country :). I LOVE all you pictures (as always) and I love all the changing leaves.
All my red fall lovin' to YOU!
Post a Comment