This is just a blog about the latest and greatest happenings in my life
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
4 men and a little lady
So I got to go to the Chicago temple this past weekend which was a really cool experience. It was a relief society stake temple trip, but they invited both the elders and the sisters from our single's ward to go. Ironically, the turn out from our ward ended up being 4 guys...and me. We had a really good time though. Plus, serendipitously we ended up meeting up with a friend of ours who was recently baptized and going to the temple for the first time and got some pictures with her. It was nice to get out of West Lafayette for the day and get to see the temple. Maybe someday I'll actually make it to downtown Chicago...











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, beautiful pictures!
Sounds like a fun trip. Those red trees are gorgeous.
Looks like a fun trip! I hope you are making good friends in your ward. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment