This is just a blog about the latest and greatest happenings in my life
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Jail
Or at least that is where it sort of looks like these feet are.
But it is an economical way to get a bigger print of a picture without paying $10+. Just crop the picture into smaller 4x6 sections, print 'em out, and put 'em together. Voile! You too could have your very own 'behind bars' large print. haha!
You are awesome! I want one of these! I think I've been out done on all levels now by my siblings- height, art... hey! I think I've still got the corner on weight! LOL Never mind- I'd be happy to give that one up! :)
3 comments:
You are awesome! I want one of these! I think I've been out done on all levels now by my siblings- height, art... hey! I think I've still got the corner on weight! LOL Never mind- I'd be happy to give that one up! :)
Seriously, you are an artist! Did you know?
Oh, that's way cute! I may have to copy you.
That picture is awesome. I love the way it's framed. You are quite the artist yourself, my friend.
Post a Comment