
So I had a fun photo shoot when I went to see my sister in Denver. Nothing high tech (neither one of us has a fancy camera though we are both hoping to get one someday) of course, but we had a good time doing it. Afterwards, she showed me this free photo editing program called Gimp and so I decided to download it and mess around a bit with it. I had a little fun with one of the pictures we took and I find the difference quite startling---computers are so cool. Now that I am expanding my photo-editing skills I just need a better camera and my life will be pretty much complete--well at least photographically speaking:)
5 comments:
hooray for Denver! And hooray for photo shoots. And hooray for computers! I vote for #2. I love the way it created contrasts. You are, as always, beautiful :)
Oh, how pretty! I agree--the second one is my favorite, but I also really like the last one.
I kind of like the 3rd one...personally. Yay!
My vote is for the 3rd one. You look amazing. Glad you had a fun trip. Missed you.
I like #2 also. That is one amazing skirt Katy. Where did you ever find it? It has such personality. And of course you look amazlingly gorgeous in it. Do you have other photos from the shoot?
Post a Comment