So I just figured out how to put a dandy little slideshow on my blog!
As per requested a few more pics from the photo shoot:
and lest you think me vain after viewing those, check these out instead (and believe you me, there are plenty more just like 'em!)
6 comments:
Katy,
Great slide shows. Both were great cause they showed so many sides of you. I love them. Looks like you and your sister had some great fun.
Oooh, lovely! And, so you know that it's not just me saying so, Jeff was sitting behind me when I looked through them and he was like, "Who's that? She's pretty." So that's 2 votes from the Brown household for pretty.
Katy! You gorgeous thing! All of those pictures were awesome. I think you should be a model. I know you would never, ever really want to do that but you are very photogenic. :-)
you're a gem! i miss you!
Um, first, I think you're stinking GORGEOUS!!! and then, I miss you. . . lots. I'm excited for you that everything is working out! You leave soon, don't you?
WOW!! YOu look soo good!!I love it!
Mariah
Post a Comment