Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recent Events


So I recently took a little road trip to the great state of Idaho (I must have a thing for 'I' states!). As I was driving I was getting a little bored on this fairly deserted highway so I decided to snap a few pictures of the scenery (yes, while I was driving--I guess I'm just multi-talented like that--haha!) :




The third picture is of this crazy dust cloud off the side of the road--it was huge! Oh and don't worry no one was injured in the taking of these pictures:)


Also, on my way back I stopped to get gas and the gas station had these fun cowboy hats. I just had to get one so I can take a little of the West with me to Indiana. Yeehaw!



Chances are I'll always be an Idaho girl at heart:)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Love the cowboy hat! I am so glad you bought one :). Looks like it was an exciting trip--at least the drive! Hooray for empty highways and photography shoots at the same time :)

rachel b. said...

Wow, I must admit, I'm highly impressed with your picture-taking--from-the-car skills. Mine are usually pretty poor, and I'm never even driving while I take them :-)

Amy said...

I agree, those are some great pictures. The cowboy hat is fun. And the dust cloud is so fasinating to look at.