The boys got some glow sticks for their birthday from one of their friends. I thought the boys would really love them in a few months. Nathan thought they'd probably really like them now. I was a little doubtful, but we had plenty so we busted some out for the boys.
They of course loved them!
They of course loved them!
I learned several things from this experience:
1. I need to work on my glow stick photography skills. Lots of cool shots were possible, but missed because, well, I had no idea what I was doing.
2. Sometimes I might underestimate my children just teeny tiny bit.
3. I'm grateful for my husband (which I already knew and was merely reminded of). He pushes the boys and me (in good ways) and I'm usually amazed by the results (see above). He has a 'let's try it!' attitude where I tend to be more 'let's try it...a little later.'
4. No matter how old you are, glow sticks are just plain fun. Seriously.
3 comments:
I think the pictures look pretty awesome! :) And you're right...glow sticks ARE fun.
Those would be so cool framed! I love it.
Also, on a side note, Libby brought a picture that Nathan had painted when she taugt on Sunday. So impressive!! I had no idea he painted. It was beautiful (of the Tree of Life).
they look like neon bubbles, cool pics.
Post a Comment