The morning of the boys' birthday our church had a "Brunch with Santa" Christmas party. So in addition to turning one they also got to meet Santa for the first time. It was a big day! I was actually pretty impressed with how the handled it. I figured they would instantly scream bloody murder, but not so.
Andrew just scoped Santa out at first and Gavin looked totally unphased.
Andrew just scoped Santa out at first and Gavin looked totally unphased.
There were so many people around that it was hard to get a picture where they were both looking, but I still like this one.
...he felt the same way about Santa.
oh boy^2.
So we actually got the best of both worlds. A decent picture with Santa and a crying picture.
We made it up to them by letting them sit in the comfy chair in the lobby before we left.
Andrew loved it so much he didn't want to leave. Seriously, if we hadn't already finished shopping for Christmas we'd be adding 'comfy chair' to the list.
5 comments:
So cute!
How do they keep upping the cute factor? It doesn't seem possible! But they do! I love all their hair! That's a new feature! They're so handsome.
Hahah, I laughed so hard at the story those pictures told. Priceless!
Yes, really cute. I actually remember the first time I DIDN'T cry on Santa's lap, which means I must have been fairly old. I hope this was their only year of crying with him, but if not, more cute pictures! Oh, parents are so mean...
Love the Santa Pictures... it is funny how twins will be fine until they see/ hear the other crying. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment