Wednesday, September 28, 2011

blast from the past and the big 9 months

Shortly after the boys were born Nathan's sister sent us some clothes that Nathan had worn as a little guy. Sweet right? We looked forward to taking pictures of our guys wearing them (the boys were too small at the time). We even double checked that the boys weren't too big for them before we moved. Well between getting settled and a recent growth spurt by the time I managed to take some pictures wouldn't you know it, I could barely squeeze them into the clothes.

Ah, well, we I had a fun interesting time taking some 9 month pictures of them wearing Nathan's clothes (have I mentioned the turbo speed crawling?)


{Gavin was feeling very pensive}



{Andrew was totally being a ham}


The next couple of photos just make me laugh. They are just so...real!




{ahhh, occasionaly there is peace in our little kingdom}


And some just for fun regular 'we're 9 months old' shots

{Andrew with some crazy hair}

{The one (kid you not) "good" shot of Gavin in  his regular clothes. Such a squirmer!}

These two little hams sure make me laugh!



{Side note: please ignore the black splotchy dot showing up in these pictures. I think I have something on my camera sensor and haven't quite figured out how to clean it myself. A better person would probably photoshop it out before posting said pictures. But 'a better person' probably doesn't have very busy (READ: into everything} twins. Or at least that's what I tell myself :)}

4 comments:

wendy said...

What tykes! Love the "real" pictures. You're a great photographer, Katy! And honestly, I didn't even notice a black splotch until you said something.

Cami and Juan said...

They are just so happy! I love the classic clothes, so fun.

Erika said...

So cute. You don't need excuses about the photos. You're a mom. And a mom of twins no less! So adorable! I'm finally getting to the point where I can tell them apart in the pictures. Took nine months worth of pictures, but I got it.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so stylish that they are already wearing RETRO outfits!