Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super powers

So I snapped a few pictures of the boys this morning and can I just tell you these little guys crack me up and melt me into a puddle all at the same time. I think it is their super power. So if you DON'T feel like laughing or melting read no further, if you DO read on my friend, read on.


{Mom, it is way to early in the morning for picture taking! I imagine these faces will become all to familiar when they reach teenagehood}


{awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!}


{Make it stop I can't handle the cuteness!}


{Taking turns blinking: A first}


{Now G: isn't he a happy blinker?}


{hahaha! They make the best faces!}


{C-U-T-E!}

{Happy Boys!}


{Another funny face--bwahahaha!!}


{I so wish G wasn't blinking in this pic, but it is still cute}


{Kisses for A!}


{Not the eye! He's going to need that!}


{Can you see G's two bottom teeth poking through? So stinkin' cute!}


{Hugs for A}


{so so so so sweet!}


{Matching faux-hawks}



{Get outta my picture!}


{More hugs for A: This picture seriously melts me into little puddle}


They are getting to be so much fun! And if you couldn't tell they are really starting to enjoy each other. There are times we'll sit them down across from each other and they'll just giggle back and forth for about 5 minutes. We've yet to get it on camera (doh!). Well I best go get some "real" work done (blogging counts, right?} while they nap.

6 comments:

Marble Madness said...

Definitely super powers! They had me on the first one!!! Oh man! I'm hooked!! (as if i wasn't before?)

Emily said...

You are most definitely biased (as you should be!) but they are definitely stinking cute (of course, I must admit my OWN bias, I suppose!)

Is it me, or has G caught up with A?? He looks bigger! I'm so impressed that you find the time to take their pictures! I desperately need to do Q's and can't seem to find the time (and I only have 1!!)

Shalee said...

ok, the last picture is soooo adorable!! Love it!

Andrew and Collette said...

Isn't it amazing how little babies can be so much fun! Cute pictures, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the faux hawks! Glad to see their already so stylish!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

You are right that last photo makes me melt too! I can't thank you enough for making me more excited rather than anxious about having twins! Keep those precious pictures coming! ;)