Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's challenging


It's challenging to get two babies to smile at the same time.

You start out with a lot of this:



...where no one is smiling.

Then you move onto this...



...where one little guy is smiling, but not the other.

And sometimes in between you get a little of this...


...where they are feeling quite opposite about the photography experience.

Then finally you get a money shot...


...only to find that you've lost track of where your camera is pointed
and it's not the money shot you were hoping for.


But if you persevere you end up with a little of this...

...pure ADORABLENESS!

Now next time I just need to remember to make sure the battery on the nice camera is charged so the picture quality turns out a little better (doh!!).
The picture content, however, couldn't get any better.

9 comments:

Brittany Rigby said...

They are so adorable! I hope you are feeling good and that you have adjusted nicely to parenthood. They are so cute!

Emily said...

roflol! My favorite is the one where they have opposing emotions! Ohmygoodness! I want it on my wall! hahaha!

No matter how you capture them, they're awesomely cute!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I love that little pouty lip in the opposite pic. Cute boys!

Marble Madness said...

Cute, cute cute! Do they both have dimples?

Celeste said...

ADORABLE! I love the dimples most of all. :) You sure do have two cute boys. :)

Cami and Juan said...

This post made me want to have twins asap. Hard work, meh, these pictures have to make it all worth it. Adorable.

Erika said...

Oh so cute!! I know how hard it is to get just one to smile long enough to snap a picture. Way to go! I'm so glad you post a bunch of pictures of your boys. They are just too cute! I love seeing them.

Amy said...

With those white bibs, those little guys of yours reminds me of a couple of gnomes. What a fun pair to have around.

Nicki said...

Goodness! They are so so cute. Wish I could see them!