{A on the left; G on the right}
This was the twins first time snuggling together since they were born. This is how they were in the womb: head to head though much more squished. Andrew kept smiling when we put them together like this. It was so sweet! Did I mention they have dimples? We catch a glimpse of them when they smile in their sleep and sometimes when they eat.
Did I mention we're absolutely smitten? :)
10 comments:
Congratulations! Your boys are such sweethearts. Makes me excited to see what my little girl will be like!
Oh my goodness, Katy, they are SO cute! Not all newborns are cute, but yours are truly beautiful. It is so sweet to see them snuggling together! I don't know if I ever mentioned this to you, but when I was pregnant, Jeff was DESPERATE for twins (during our first ultrasound, he kept asking the lady, "So are you sure there's only one baby in there? Just the one?"), and I showed him your pictures from your last post and he was smitten, too. They just have the most perfect little faces. Congratulations!
Katy, your boys are BEAUTIFUL! They are so healthy and chunky for twins, good work!!
Congrats! What a perfect picture! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. They are beautiful!
They ARE super cute. Congrats on making it through pregnancy! Now, on to the next...well, forever...of your lives. :)
Aw! I am so happy for you. They look so peaceful and quiet. I hope they are good sleepers for you. Will they be in the same crib?
That is a great picture. Maybe you've mentioned this before but if A= Andrew, who's G?
I love seeing them together! :)
Congrats! Now that it's been over a week, I hope you're surviving.
Wow. So cute!! What precious little boys. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment