About a month ago we went to the state fair with some friends. I'm not much of a fair person, but it was fun to get to walk around in the nice weather and enjoy a night out of the house.
The Krispy Kreme burger was all the rage this year. Basically, it's a hamburger wrapped in bacon sandwiched between two donuts. Ugh! My pregnant stomach couldn't handle even the thought of trying it.
I had my first fried fair food--deep fried oreos. They were pretty good and it was fun to try something new.
2 comments:
Oh! My! Gosh! Disgusting, but Ethan would love it. He's even joked about having a hamburger in between two donuts. Wow.
You know you're in the South when...
Or in England. They fry everything, too.
I love fairs, especially the home arts they are show. I have my doubts about the hamburgers but the donuts sound good.
Post a Comment