A few weeks ago Nathan got the bargain bug and decided to hit up some garage sales in search of baby stuff. It turns out my husband is an excellent garage sale-er and as such we have most of the stuff we need for our little one already. In fact, we ended up with two infant car seats (long story), but we figured we'd just sell one on craigslist, no problem.
Except it wasn't selling. And it wasn't selling. And no one seemed interested.
I thought this was odd...
But it turns out that our "extra" car seat not selling was just a little bit of divine intervention. Because we found out at our first ultrasound today...
we'll need BOTH car seats after all.
{our twinsies}
{baby B}
{baby A}
13 comments:
How fun and crazy! Best of luck on the journey! :)
How funny, it is a good thing the second car seat didn't sell. Congrats to the two of you!
Wow!!! That's so exciting! :) Congrats and good luck with everything.
Oh! Hooray! Whoo; You'll be a perfect twin mom. I'm so excited for you!
Wow, that is so great!! Are you nervous?
HOLY MOLY! That's so exciting!!! Jeff will be so jealous when I tell him--he wanted twins SO bad, and kept asking during our ultrasound if she was SURE there was only one baby in there . . . and now, in our childbirth class, there's a lady having twins, and every week he looks at her belly all wistfully and sighs longingly . . . oh well, maybe next time :-) Congratulations!
I seriously got the chills. I am so EXCITED for you. It will be so much fun and busy and crazy. BUT you won't know any different so that's the best part.
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.... Can I babysit? :)
How come my ultrasound pictures never look that cool? (4D, right?)
I'm jealous and Forrest thinks I'm nuts! But we're both happy for you guys!
Now it's YOUR turn to buy as-big-as-they-make-them maternity clothes! Want me to go shopping with you? :)
All our love... to the four of you!
TWINS!!!! How totally awesome. I'm so happy for you and am wondering what kind of baby gifts I should start working on ;)
Ha! That's crazy! Congrats on the double pregnancy!
Oh man- I am SOOO excited for you and you are looking so very cute. I can't wait to see you- in the flesh! :)
HOLY SMOKE-A-ROOSKIES!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Can I just say I am the tiniest bit jealous. I'm one of those crazy people who prays (literally) for twins! You are SO LUCKY!!
I am so BEYOND excited and happy for you!
Post a Comment