This is just a blog about the latest and greatest happenings in my life
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Fun in the name of fondue
We got an invitation to a Halloween fondue party, costumes optional, but encouraged. Twenty-four hours before party time my hubby (aka creative genius) comes up with a costume idea.
We (meaning Nathan) used a little of this,
and a whole lot of this,
to create this,
Which we then wore like this,
which clearly made us................
The cutest peanut butter and jelly sandwich you've ever seen:)
I know a good song that would fit well with this picture. Have you heard it? InsideOut sings it, and my little nieces just sang it at a wedding reception. It is called Peanut Butter and Jelly (if you can imagine).
4 comments:
You guys look great. I love the costume idea. Very creative.
Great costume! You guys look like you belong together!
Angela
Totally awesome! How in the world did you make that bread?! I'm very impressed.
I know a good song that would fit well with this picture. Have you heard it? InsideOut sings it, and my little nieces just sang it at a wedding reception. It is called Peanut Butter and Jelly (if you can imagine).
Post a Comment