Ah! You glow and sparkle and look positively radiant. I thought of you all day long on your wedding day and couldn't help but smile. I hope it was a perfect day. THANK YOU for posting pictures!!
Katy! You are so classy! Congratulations, and good luck in grad school. I found your blog through your post on facebook...hope you don't mind me reading! You guys look HAPPY!
10 comments:
Katy, you look so beautiful and sophisticated. I can't quite describe what I mean, but you remind of Audrey Hepburn, who I think is a classic beauty.
Ah! You glow and sparkle and look positively radiant. I thought of you all day long on your wedding day and couldn't help but smile. I hope it was a perfect day. THANK YOU for posting pictures!!
You look amazing and I'm SO happy for you! I can't wait to see you and hear all about your amazing day. Love you tons!!!!!
You look beautiful! I love your dress--it's very classy. Congratulations!
Those are great pictures. You two look wonderful and so happy. Thanks for sharing.
I was wondering how those ring pictures would turn out. Very cool. Did you change the contrast? I don't remember it looking quite like that.
Still bugging me that I didn't get the Temple straight in that one shot. LOL Eternal torture for an OCD photographer! j/k
You both look great! Already brings back happy memories to look at them. :)
Cute cute cute!
Love it Love it!!!
Katy! You are so classy! Congratulations, and good luck in grad school. I found your blog through your post on facebook...hope you don't mind me reading! You guys look HAPPY!
How classy and darling are you! Did you have dahlias for your boquet? Those are my favorite.
Post a Comment