I love the very bottom right. The close up of you is beautiful, but it doesn't show him enough and people will want to see what he looks like. I'm excited for you!
Katy! You're pictures are gorgeous! Congratulations! Where did you have them taken? Last time I checked, there isn't an ocean in Indiana! love you! wendy shaha
5 comments:
I love the very bottom right. The close up of you is beautiful, but it doesn't show him enough and people will want to see what he looks like. I'm excited for you!
Great pictures. I love them all. You guys look awesome.
Katy! You're pictures are gorgeous! Congratulations! Where did you have them taken? Last time I checked, there isn't an ocean in Indiana! love you!
wendy shaha
I love your pictures! It makes me happy! And Amen to Cami's comment! Send one with your faces, even though the beach one is AMAZING!
Congrats! you guys looks so cute and happy!
Post a Comment