Sunday, October 5, 2008

I {heart} Montmorenci

So the other day I needed to make a trip to the post office and hadn't a clue where to go so I got on good ol' usps.com and searched for the nearest post office. There were two post offices pretty equidistant from my apartment. I decided to take the road less traveled and chose to go to the post office in a neighboring little town I had never been to called Montmorenci. It took me a bit to actually find the post office as it is the front portion of what appears to be the post master's home. How great is that?! I'm not exactly sure why, but I just sort of fell in love with the place and decided to go back and take some pictures. Alas, my picture taking skills are not what I wish them to be, but here are a few shots of little Montmorenci, IN.




I can't wait to see what this place looks like when the leaves turn. Bring on the fall weather!

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

The colors are in full change here in Utah. I love the second picture, you are good!

Amanda S. said...

I agree with previous comment: your pictures are impressive.

Amy said...

Montmorenci looks so rural and small town. I love small towns too, they have a character all their own.