This is just a blog about the latest and greatest happenings in my life
Thursday, October 16, 2008
More Fall Wonderful-ness
You no doubt are getting sick of seeing pictures of Indiana in the Fall, but I just can't help myself. I am overwhelmed by the beauty of the earth---a manifestation of God's love...
Wow Katy! It is sure beautiful out there. The leaves have only started to turn here. And heck yes I will be around for Thanksgiving and I would so love to see you. Give me a hollar and let me know when you'll be around.
Beautiful pictures. You've got a good eye for framing your shots. Do you use Photoshop or some other editing software, or are these straight from the camera?
5 comments:
So much color and trees and beautiful nature. Do you seriously live among such amazing beauty? I'm so envious. Great picture taking skills too.
love the photography! I tracked down your blog on facebok, hope that's ok. It's nice to run into old faces after so long.
Wow Katy! It is sure beautiful out there. The leaves have only started to turn here. And heck yes I will be around for Thanksgiving and I would so love to see you. Give me a hollar and let me know when you'll be around.
So so beautiful. Thank you for sharing :)
Beautiful pictures. You've got a good eye for framing your shots. Do you use Photoshop or some other editing software, or are these straight from the camera?
Post a Comment